We host organized, fun, and safe kids' classes for ages 5-14 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3:30PM to 4:30/5p, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:30AM to 12PM. Only $6 for each youngster per day!
We strive to help our students gain self-confidence, get fit,and learn self-defense; all in a fun, structured environment!
5-10 Minutes Stretching and Calisthenics 5-10 Minutes Footwork in the Ring 12-15 Minutes Stairs and Relay Races 5 Minutes Rest and Put Gear On 30-45 Minutes Boxing Technique and Mitt Work
20-30 Minutes Closely Supervised Light Sparring for those interested
Jimmy and the trainers of the Cyr-Farrell Boxing Gym are dedicated to our clients success, both in and out of the ring. Jimmy has help thousands of kids stay off the streets, stay focused, and make the right choices to follow a path to self-confidence and success. Jimmy and the rest of the team at Cyr-Farrell Boxing Gym provide guidance in and out of the ring to our community, our results have shown that boxing, combined with guidance and mentorship, can help to:
• Keep young people busy and out of trouble
• Meet a need that youth have for excitement
• Make young people feel empowered
• Meet a need that youth have for risk-taking
• Increase feeling of connectedness
• Develop problem-solving skills
• Foster teamwork
• Develop athletic abilities
• Increase self-esteem
• Develop cognitive competencies
• Provide positive role-models and mentors
• Develop decision-making skills
• Make youth feel special
• Build self-confidence and self-discipline
Check out photos of our classes! Photos are automatically updated after each class and are ordered by most recent first! You can download any of them, and/or add tags, by visiting our Flickr Photostream!